New member from Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chew

Original poster
Feb 16, 2014
Howdy,
New member here from Missouri (Live in St Louis, grew up in Southeast MO). I've been around smokers for years. Just picked up a MES 30 out of interest in a set/forget rig. I've lurked here for a while. Lots of great info here. I look forward to learning some tips and great recipes!

Thanks,
Matt

Welcome to SMF from another MWT member
Beer.gif
  Lots of good info and some helpful and friendly folks on here.

Be forewarned, we like to see lots of pictures of your cooking adventures (and even mis adventures:-) which are commonly referred to as Q View

Good luck, and enjoy that MES

As for the recipes, you can't beat Jeff's rub and sauce recipes.  The proceeds from buying those help keep the site afloat so all of us can partake of, and share lots of great info about our hobb........er..... addiction!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: chew
[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

Chew...is that you? They let anyone on this site! Welcome to SMF! You'll find lot's of great folks and tons of info here. But beware...... you've entered into a new addiction that theres no return from!!! Btw, you would know me as MAJORTOM.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky