New member from Missouri

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by chew, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Howdy,
    New member here from Missouri (Live in St Louis, grew up in Southeast MO). I've been around smokers for years. Just picked up a MES 30 out of interest in a set/forget rig. I've lurked here for a while. Lots of great info here. I look forward to learning some tips and great recipes!

Thanks,
    Matt

2. radio

radio Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF from another MWT member[​IMG]   Lots of good info and some helpful and friendly folks on here.

Be forewarned, we like to see lots of pictures of your cooking adventures (and even mis adventures:) which are commonly referred to as Q View

Good luck, and enjoy that MES

As for the recipes, you can't beat Jeff's rub and sauce recipes.  The proceeds from buying those help keep the site afloat so all of us can partake of, and share lots of great info about our hobb........er..... addiction![​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    chew likes this.
  3. [​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   

Gary

chew likes this.
  4. bandcollector

bandcollector Master of the Pit OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Chew,

Welcome from Pittsburgh PA.  Lots of great people here...You will learn a lot!

I'm heading to Missouri next week to wack some snow geese!

John

chew likes this.
  5. smokeamotive

smokeamotive Smoking Fanatic

Chew...is that you? They let anyone on this site! Welcome to SMF! You'll find lot's of great folks and tons of info here. But beware...... you've entered into a new addiction that theres no return from!!! Btw, you would know me as MAJORTOM.

chew likes this.
  6. noshrimp

noshrimp Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF, Chew! Great to have you.

Noshrimp

chew likes this.