New Member from KC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

codysimon

Original poster
Aug 5, 2011
Kansas City
Hey all,

I have been lurking for a while now and figured I might as well step up and become a member that gives back to this forum.  

While I don't have a proper smoker (yet) I run a 22.5" Weber Kettle with the IQ120; the wife has been enjoying the spoils of it so she may want to upgrade me to a WSM maybe for Christmas (Fingers Crossed).  Normally cook with Kingsford Blue or Royal Oak Lump.

I am excited to share my successes and questions with you guys and get some good lessons and tips.

Cheers

Cody, we love it when a lurker decides to join the SMF Family; glad to have you with us. If you have the resourses, build yourself an Mini WSM (http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/3163/mini-wsm) . My Mini is my 'go to' smoker now that Ma Dutch and meownself are empty-nesters, the Mini is just right. I still can get a couple of pork butts in there and still feed a hungry crowd.

Enjoy the Smoke!

Hey Cody, welcome to SMF from East Texas

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky