• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Member from Connecticut

moxct

Joined Jan 2, 2014
Just got an electric smoker for Christmas and looking for thing to do with it.  My original plan was to make Andouille Sausage.  I'm an avid deer hunter and have been processing my own deer meat for many years.  Last year, I added the capability to make link sausage.  Now I'm adding smoking to my abilities.

I joined the site because it looked interesting and I thought I could learn something and some day even provide some insights and experiences.

Hope to talk and discuss issues with you...

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

moxct

Joined Jan 2, 2014
Thanks for the warm welcome.  BTW, I once lived in Fort Worth TX...  Nice area!!!

geerock

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 25, 2010
Welcome to the forum mox. Wallingford ct here. Lots of good folks and good info here. The search function will get you all kinds of ideas and clicking on Jeffs free 5 day e-course will give you all the basics. All the best to you.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Welcome to SMF from Kent Island Md

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Welcome Mox!  Happy you joined us!

Brian

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.