New member and smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stray

Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
Syracuse, MO
Hi I'm Kevin and I've just got a new GOSM smoker model 3605GD. I've been wanting one to do summer sausage in for a long time. We broke it in this weekend with a couple fatties (1 hot, 1 Italian) and a couple paddies of my own receipe of fresh sausage, yesterday and then we did a turkey breast today (sorry didn't get any pics). Man I love smoked meats.

I've been lurking around here for a few days and have learned a lot about smoking in a short time and i greatly appreciate it all. So I thought that I would register so that some day I maybe able to return the favor.
7f6f79a6_vbattach11572.jpg

340ed1b8_vbattach11424.jpg

be873dd0_vbattach11289.jpg

3fc87d25_vbattach11147.jpg

Welcome aboard in addition to sausage and fatties there are some things around here that are equally as good that you may have never thought to smoke. Give them a try and give us some feed back

Welcome to the forum Stray, from S.W. MO. Look forward to your posts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky