• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New member and smoker

stray

Joined Jan 1, 2007
Hi I'm Kevin and I've just got a new GOSM smoker model 3605GD. I've been wanting one to do summer sausage in for a long time. We broke it in this weekend with a couple fatties (1 hot, 1 Italian) and a couple paddies of my own receipe of fresh sausage, yesterday and then we did a turkey breast today (sorry didn't get any pics). Man I love smoked meats.

I've been lurking around here for a few days and have learned a lot about smoking in a short time and i greatly appreciate it all. So I thought that I would register so that some day I maybe able to return the favor.
7f6f79a6_vbattach11572.jpg

340ed1b8_vbattach11424.jpg

be873dd0_vbattach11289.jpg

3fc87d25_vbattach11147.jpg

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Welcome aboard in addition to sausage and fatties there are some things around here that are equally as good that you may have never thought to smoke. Give them a try and give us some feed back

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF Stray!!! Lot's GOSM users and MO smokers here so your in good company. Glad you decided to come aboard.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to the forum Stray, from S.W. MO. Look forward to your posts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Keep Smokin

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. Another Sho Me man. I'm tellin' ya, we're fixin' to take over.

pyre

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2006
Welcome to the forums! You'll find plenty of Missouri people around these parts.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.