New MB Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Deepwater86

Original poster
Feb 21, 2022
Hello, looking at getting into smoking, but can’t seem to find a combo NG/smoker on the market. They all seem to be LP. We want to take advantage of the NG line we have on our deck. Does anyone know of manufacturers that make this?

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome from Nova Scotia

Off the top of my head I am not sure of the brands but most propane ones should be able to be fitted with NG plumbing if it is already geared for LP
I have see them advertised this way.

I am sure someone here will be along to help you with this

David

Welcome from Mississippi. You could call you gas supplier and ask them about swapping over a grill/smoker. See what suggestions they have

Jim

Reactions: 912smoker
Quick search found a couple , not sure what type you were looking for . But also seen conversions kits

• BK_SmokeVerticalPropane_Front_02.jpg
  • BK_SmokeVerticalPropane_Side_01.jpg
Broil King SMOKE Vertical Smoker NG – Black

FREE Complete Professional Assembly
FREE Delivery in North Bay
FREE Haul-Away of your Old BBQ during delivery
Sale Pricing on In-Stock BBQ Accessories – For Life!
For videos and more from Broil King® click here

Add to Wishlist
SKU: 923617Categories: BBQs, Broil King®, Natural Gas, Smokers

Hope this hepls a little

David

Welcome from Iowa! Can't give you a model but would think someone would make one. Basically just changing out the orifice from a propane to a natural gas.

Ryan

Welcome to SMF from SE Ga !
As others that said just a matter of getting the right hose connections. And seems like I read on the Masterbuilt site about drilling holes in the burner to enlarge them for ng.

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky