New kitchen knives

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nomad_archer

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 21, 2019
Brickerville, PA
Since we were talking about new kitchen knives in another thread, I wanted to show off my new toys with a group that may appreciate it more than my wife. Anyway my new yaxell knives came in and are scary sharp. I still need a few more to complete the "set" of what I need. The knives so far are from 3 different yaxell lines. All appear to be very high quality. Boning and bread knives are next on the list to order.

20200127_121141.jpg

20200127_121306.jpg

Nice.

Can you say how much you paid. I need new ones but there are so many out there.

Nice knives! You guys are killing me with all the knife posts I am getting the itch to get some new ones now. Did you get them off amazon? And I hear ya wife's just don't understand the new toys lol

nice Setup! Most of the Japanese blades I have seen are insanely sharp, watch your fingers!!

Very nice! I have a Japanese made Miyabi and love it. It is scalpel sharp and hidden from all to touchh but me lol. If I say my wife cut into a chicken breast into the metal of a skillet with it it would be like nails on a chalboard but worse!!

Very nice! I have a Japanese made Miyabi and love it. It is scalpel sharp and hidden from all to touchh but me lol. If I say my wife cut into a chicken breast into the metal of a skillet with it it would be like nails on a chalboard but worse!!
Ohh man that would be the worst. My wife and I had the here are the rules to using the new knives talk.

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
Most of our grandparents would roll over in their grave if they heard we were buying Jap knifes.
I've never needed a knife sharper than I can get my Forschner knives and a Work Sharp . And a "BIG" plus is the ones I have are made in USA.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky