New kid on the block

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BeauBQllc

Original poster
Jan 8, 2019
Hello all
Just started reading on this blog. My wife and I love to cook, I grill and smoke. We started BBQ part time catering business last year. We live in mid-Michigan. My current smoking device is a FEC100. My favorite wood is Michigan Cherry. My specialty is Brisket. I’m experimenting with all kinds of food on the smoker. We are in the process of building a food truck and hope to have it ready in time for the summer season.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Great to have you here!

If you don't mind me asking, where-ish abouts in mid Michigan? I'm from just north of Flint myself :-)

Welcome to
small-logo.png

Good luck with the business and Truck!

Fowlerville

Fowlerville? You need to talk to Scott, he's right there as well and is the MI Group lead! He puts on a Fatty contest at his place every year. Me and my father took a mini vacation to Fowlerville for it! You are in great BBQ country!

Welcome to SMF from Wisconsin!

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join up and good luck with the business and truck.

Chris

Good Evening and Welcome from a nice warm East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky