New Instant Read Thermo on the market

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

912smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
Got an email from ThermoPro for their new instant read Lightning launch with a 50% discount until Dec 12
Final price $49.
Forwarded the link to my wife and told her it would make a GREAT Christmas gift....for me😂
I've always had good service with their products and great customer service from them.
Should have one on my doorsteps Saturday!
Won't post a link as they're not a sire sponsor but check them out if you're in the market.

Keith

Received mine and haven't had a chance to use it yet....other than the ice test...and it's pretty quick ! Hope to get home early tonight for some ribeyes on the grill and a good opportunity to test it out.
Has a rubber grip/guard for added protection against drops and it's pretty beefy.
They have extended the promo and have an additional 5%off coupon for a price of $46 and change.

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky