"New" in New Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnmkar

Original poster
May 18, 2016
I've been smoking ribs and roasts on my Weber charcoal grill for the past few years but it's always difficult for me to commit the time required to keep up with the charcoal and temps. After finding this incredible site, I started lurking and learning about electric smokers. Weighing all the options between the different makes/models available I decided to go with the MES40 BT (Sam's Club version) and Todd's AMNPS. Now I just have to get the smoker seasoned and the weekend to arrive. Thank you to everyone's previous posts that helped me decide and I hope I can return the favor (flavor?) at some point.

Welcome to SMF. I sent an invite to the Jersey Group, check it out...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky