New here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

andymc123

Original poster
Jun 24, 2021
Hi all - I am new to this site, but not a rookie. Not an expert, but not a rookie either. I am pretty good with my Weber kettle and cheap off-set Brinkmann Pitmaster Deluxe. I found this vertical Brinkmann Smoke'n Pit smoke king for $20 and just had to have it. Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing experiences. Especially looking for help with the Brinkmann Smoke'n Pit smoke king. I am about 20 miles south of St Paul, MN.

1624540275954.png
1624540287434.png
1624540297611.png

Welcome to the forums. look forward to seeing your post and any wisdom you can shower on us.
Jim

Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join in the fun

Chris

Welcome to the Forum from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country. These folks are the best. And thanks for the photos. Never saw a Brinkmann Smoke'n Pit smoke king before. Looking forward to some interesting posts including the good, not so good, and the Huh?! of the smoke king. 🍻
John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky