New Guy In Town!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingscooter

Original poster
Hey Everyone-

After my first post in the Electric Smoker Forum, I thought I would introduce myself formally. I am 30 years old and your typical dude. I love anything with a motor, I hunt and fish, and I'm a big football fan (GO BUCS!). I am married with 3 crazy boys ages 6 and under. 

I am an Active Duty Contracting Officer in the United Sates Air Force and I am set to deploy again in January and couldn't be more excited.

I will be getting my first smoker in the next couple weeks and cant wait to break it in. It's going to be a MES 40" (Gen 2.5). I will be cooking up a storm this football season and am stoked to learn from the best. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky