New from southern California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

temeque bbq

Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
Just joined the site, so far looks great.  I live in Temecula, CA and hope to find more SoCal smokers like me.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to SMF. lots to learn here and great people  have fun
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hi Temeque!  I'm a fellow SoCal smoker as well!  I'm in Upland just about 40 minutes north of you!  As Beer suggested, take the 5 day ecourse and it will help out a bunch as will everyone on SMF!  Everyone is great here!  The only dumb question is the one that is not asked!  The answers are here, you just have ask, look and listen!

Welcome aboard and stay dry this weekend! 

Cheers!

beercheer.gif

welcome1.gif
 From Fallbrook - There is a cookoff at Pala in April check their website - glad to have you here

Temeque, glad to have you with us here at SMF! Lot's of information to read here, you can use the Search Bar near the top of the page for information on a particular subject or use the WIKI page to find information that you might just want to learn more about.  One thing that might help is to go to the WIKI page, under the letter a you will see Acronyms, click on that and make a copy of it as it has most of the Acronyms on it that we use on this site and will keep you from saying, "What are they talking about?" If you got a question please ask, we all had to start at the beginning so don't be shy!  Again, glad to have you here with us!

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky