New from Maryland

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jb0330

Original poster
Jan 8, 2017
Thanks for adding me to the forum. Short of a beginner smoker here. Grew up watching my dad started about two years ago myself modding my charcoal grill. Looking to expand my knowledge here.

Welcome aboard JB! I am an MD'r myself. Split my time growing up between Bmore and Harford Co. I have only been smoking for about two years now. This is a great site that has helped me tremendously. Glad to have you on board and can't wait to see some posts of your cooks.
Rob

Well JB you found the right place, I came here for ideas on building a smoker and am amazed at the projects and knowledge of the people in this site. Well worth the time to learn from everyone here. Look into the forums and check out the offers. Great info and people.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum from a pretty nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of          great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

Welcome. I spent 51 years in Maryland between AA co, Balt co north and harford co. We just made the move to SW Florida over the summer. This is a great group!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky