New from GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've tried to start a thread in the build section. But I keep getting an error. Can someone tell me why? I'm assuming I need to have a minimum thread post count before the moderators will allow me to start a thread. ??

I've tried to start a thread in the build section. But I keep getting an error. Can someone tell me why? I'm assuming I need to have a minimum thread post count before the moderators will allow me to start a thread. ??

You don't need a minimum post count to start a thread(witness this thread), but you do need a minimum - 10 posts I think to include pictures w/o mod approval.

Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join up.
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky