New CONTRACT 10,000 sf addition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
Well, I've been working this bid for 7MONTHS now and finally got a signed contract today. 10,000 sf addition onto an existing two story home

I guess I'll make it through the recession after all

This is a job that could end up in Professional Remodeler and Architectural Digest Magazines

Now what should i put on the smoker andf in the cooler for the weekend to celebrate????

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
biggrin.gif
icon_smile.gif

Congrats. 10,000 square ft? That is huge.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats Rick glad you landed a good one
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I've worked on plenty of 10,000 ft additions, but never on an existing home
eek.gif
. We're pretty much strictly commercial/light industrial.

congrats on getting the job!

We've been steady at best, but enough to keep food on the table. Last year was surprisingly busy considering the economy. Wierd part is that it seems to be drying up now. We've got about 6 more weeks left where we are, but not even bidding anything after that.

Congrats on the job - my preference would be some champagne for the toast prime rib and lobster for dinner with a nice bottle of red wine, followed by a baked alaska and some grandmarnier or cognac

scarbelly you sound like you got a great plan
just the following small chages
jack and coke to start with a nice prime rib and some smoked taters
with some jack and coke and some jack and coke then somecheddar cheese, sour cream on the taters then some jack and coke and maybe a golf cart ride through the park with some jack and coke

Man, i love me some jack and coke!! Congratulations on the bid!! I recently had a stroke of luck as well. Landing the contract for a new Dicks sporting goods store, a walgreens, two v.a. hospitals, and a college dorm. It seems as if the gods are smiling on those who need it right now!! Again, congrats man!! Good job!

Congrats on the contract. We've been getting some re-roofs and just finished a garage but other than that, it's real slow here.

Sounds like a great plan - add a flight to San diego and come spend the weekend with us and let me cook. Come stay in the real paradise 1.3 Acres in the Avocado capital of the world - country life in the city
Door is open ????

We were way behind the curve when everything started going to crap in the construction industry.
But it has hit us now. i worked 28 hrs on my last 80 hr pay period.
welcome to the change.

Good for you Rick!!!! Sounds like a nice job to get.

And sounds like you have a good plan for the celebration....jack and coke, and whatever else!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky