New Box Trailer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
We ordered a box trailer to haul our craft things to shows. Room for all we have plus 4 tables and ezup.

We were supposed to go to Savannah today but my wife does not feel good so I went to Ambrose, GA to get the trailer. Talk about nowhereville.

Dont know if Savannah will happen this trip.

bfegypt.jpg

Congrats Rick looks good hope the wife gets to feeling better very soon

Yeah it can hold my smoker, the new one and my bronco.
Its 5x8
Looks smaller than that in the photo. Nice size.
When you posted Ambrose it got my gears rolling. Triple A Trailers?
I was shopping for a trailer last year and that was one that hit the radar screen. Appear to be really well built.
Hope wife is feeling better.

Thanks everyone. She felt better and we did make it to Savannah yesterday.
Place is bigger now after all the years we been there.

swfr.jpg

And my Fav store for some of my fave bbq sauce.
pwig.jpg

hpride2.jpg

Looks smaller than that in the photo. Nice size.
When you posted Ambrose it got my gears rolling. Triple A Trailers?
I was shopping for a trailer last year and that was one that hit the radar screen. Appear to be really well built.
Hope wife is feeling better.
We had our trailer made at Cargo Craft.

She is feeling better Thanks, went to local walk in and she was tested negative for strep and 19, they did give her antibiotic due to her having lymphedema in her arm from the breast cancer few years ago.

Glad the wife is better. And nice trailer. We have Pig in the next town over. They usually have a great meat case and REAL butchers.

Jim

We had our trailer made at Cargo Craft.

She is feeling better Thanks, went to local walk in and she was tested negative for strep and 19, they did give her antibiotic due to her having lymphedema in her arm from the breast cancer few years ago.
Cargo Craft! I couldn't remember that mfg, but for "nowhereville" GA to have 2 trailer makers.

Good to hear wife is better and you got to Savannah.
I haven't been there in over 40 years.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky