new around here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kkbait

Original poster
Feb 23, 2007
Fulton County , NY
I just found this site. Looks great. I am from upstate NY and have been smoking foods for about 10 years. Thanks for the great site
kkbait

welcome bait, you'll find this quite addictive, lots of info
PDT_Armataz_01_20.gif

Welcome to the SMF kkbait, glad you found us. Look foward to reading your posts. What kind of smoker do you have??

Welcome KKBait -

You've found a great forum with the best folks on the net. If you have any questions or experiances you want to share chime right in!

Welcome to SMF, kkbait. Glad to have your experience here on the forum, check things out and join the fun!

Glad you're here kkbait. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome kkbait, so have been smoking for 10 years now, well be sure to pass on some of your great and wonderful recipes. We all love to try new and exciting things. Hopefully you will come across so recipes you have not tried and will give them a try also.

Bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky