Need to clean my stick burner.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It is a beautiful sunny day and 75 degrees. Since I now have the inside cleaned up I felt I needed to paint the outside. Even though I bought this stick burner 1 week before Christmas, I have have smoked more meat on it since the purchase than most folks I know smoke in 2 years. LOL! Amazing how High Temp paint can make it look unused.

I just got a can of that high temp paint. I def need to paint my fire box. Should I sand it at all, there's a light bit of rust on the bottom.
All I had was just a touch of surface rust in a few spots. All I did was go over the entire exterior with steel wool. Then painted. No wire brush needed.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky