Need help!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mobyronshar

Original poster
May 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie to this forum. I know many people here love to eat meat snacks with tomato sauce or ketchup. I believe there will be members in this forum working in food industry. And that is why I think this is the right platform to ask the information which I needed.

Coming to the point.
I am the owner of a tomato ketchup production company in Toronto, and there are few employees and staff in my company. We are planning to shift our production from small-scale to large-scale. For that, we have decided to automate our tomato ketchup plant. Our tomato ketchup processing plant comprises of three sections( reception, processing, packaging, etc.). It was done manually. For large-scale production, it is not possible. We need industrial control and automation equipment to get things done from gathering the fresh tomatoes to packaging the final product. One of my friends suggested an industrial electronics manufacturing company in Toronto, providing industrial control and automation equipment. I searched for this company online and couldn't find any opinions about them. Has anyone here knows this company or used such company services? Please share your views and suggestions so that I contact them. It would be a great help for me.
Thank you

Hello Mobyronshar.
I'm an Industrial Electrician just north of Toronto.
I have worked with many automation experts from the GTA.
I'm not sure how to private message or send personal email without exposing it to others but I could put you in touch with a couple of reputable companies if you want to give me your email somehow.

Reactions: mobyronshar
Hold your mouse over the large "M" above his name. His bio will come up, click "start conversation" and go from there. It'll be a PM. RAY

Yes, we support AMATEUR (back yard) endeavors here, not commercial endeavors . We cannot give advice or instruction for anything pertaining to a commercial enterprise. Best to study and learn all the in's and outs concerning the federal, state, county and local laws and regulations for your particular operations you must encounter.
But, that being said, you have enticed a few in the related fields that very well may be of help! We thank you for any relevant input you can give to our amateur group! Thank you so much!

Reactions: mobyronshar
Yes, we support AMATEUR (back yard) endeavors here, not commercial endeavors . We cannot give advice or instruction for anything pertaining to a commercial enterprise. Best to study and learn all the in's and outs concerning the federal, state, county and local laws and regulations for your particular operations you must encounter.
But, that being said, you have enticed a few in the related fields that very well may be of help! We thank you for any relevant input you can give to our amateur group! Thank you so much!
Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

BUT! As a commercial enterprise, may we entice you to become a Sponsor for Smoking Meat Forums? A simple email to [email protected] can get you started, joining others like vacuumsealersunlimited.com and amazenproducts.com and several others supporting this site! And, as a supporter, it can allow you to advertize your products on here, also!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky