Need a Moderator to check this ( spam )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Need a Moderator to check this for me . At 5:22 am I seem to have received a Private Chat
from Heartofsu6 asking for me to bring her to the new world and help her with all her money. lol
It says she joined at 5am today

heartofsu6:
My Name is Mrs Mary Kenneth,

I am sorry for expressing my personal worries on this great site, I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe if I have a second chance to come to this world I would live my life in a different way from how I have lived it.

I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless write me via my mail: [email protected],

You can reach me through my private email address at [email protected]

Yours Sister

Mrs Mary Kenneth,

Just giving a heads up about spam, I think
David

I get at least two or three of these scams per week. . .My advice. . .Don't Respond. . .Laugh out loud. . .And Delete!

That is how I treat them.

If these idiots put as much effort into finding a legitimate job as they do into trying to scam others the world would be a better place for all of us.

John

This one missed me.
Most of my Harassment comes to me by Phone:
#1. My new car warranty is gonna run out on an unknown car.
#2. I can get a cheaper Charge Card.
#3. I can get cheaper electric.
Many more.

You would think after I ignore them a couple hundred times, they'd take my name & number off their list!!!

Bear

This one missed me.
Most of my Harassment comes to me by Phone:
#1. My new car warranty is gonna run out on an unknown car.
#2. I can get a cheaper Charge Card.
#3. I can get cheaper electric.
Many more.

You would think after I ignore them a couple hundred times, they'd take my name & number off their list!!!

Bear
The problem is, it takes.no work or no cost to keep calling you. It would take someone an effort, although small, to take you off the list. I never pick up the home phone any more. It is where I send people that I'm not sure of instead of cell phone.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky