• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Need a meat grinder gear

bobbyjoe

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Hey all! I was given a DAC EMP-2SS meat grinder. It has a stripped worm drive gear, the bottom one. I'll be danged if I can find a replacement. It's supposed to be the same as a Weston #8 grinder (not the Butcher model). I can't find a picture of that gear to see if they match. Any Idees?

bobbyjoe

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Hey all! I was given a DAC EMP-2SS meat grinder. It has a stripped worm drive gear, the bottom one. I'll be danged if I can find a replacement. It's supposed to be the same as a Weston #8 grinder (not the Butcher model). I can't find a picture of that gear to see if they match. Any Idees?

bobbyjoe

Joined Apr 3, 2019
Call Weston and request the measurements or a photo.
Thanks guys for responding! I ordered using Weston #8 HD gears. I checked the gears again and found I needed 2 after all. 33$ and change. I'll report back and let all know if they interchange with DAC grinder or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.