Need a meat grinder gear

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobbyjoe

Original poster
Apr 3, 2019
Hey all! I was given a DAC EMP-2SS meat grinder. It has a stripped worm drive gear, the bottom one. I'll be danged if I can find a replacement. It's supposed to be the same as a Weston #8 grinder (not the Butcher model). I can't find a picture of that gear to see if they match. Any Idees?

Hey all! I was given a DAC EMP-2SS meat grinder. It has a stripped worm drive gear, the bottom one. I'll be danged if I can find a replacement. It's supposed to be the same as a Weston #8 grinder (not the Butcher model). I can't find a picture of that gear to see if they match. Any Idees?

Call Weston and request the measurements or a photo.
Thanks guys for responding! I ordered using Weston #8 HD gears. I checked the gears again and found I needed 2 after all. 33$ and change. I'll report back and let all know if they interchange with DAC grinder or not.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky