National Chicken Wing Day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

6GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 12, 2018
Murfreesboro, TN
Like we need an excuse!

IMG_0140.JPG

Nice job with the wings!
That vortex is a wing making machine!
Now you got me getting ready to go get a pack of wings, don’t have anything planned for dinner & that would really hit the spot!
Al

Nice job with the wings!
That vortex is a wing making machine!
Now you got me getting ready to go get a pack of wings, don’t have anything planned for dinner & that would really hit the spot!
Al
Thanks Al. I was going to going to vortex some wings for the family tonight. Since it's National Wing Day, I have to now.

Dave

Wings on the Vortex are darned hard to beat, nice piece of work, Like! I was close, I did Vortex legs yesterday, burger on the flattop today, going to be 114º here. RAY

Those look great !! Glad to see whole wings too . That crunchy tip that some cut off is awesome .
Nice cook Dave .

Reactions: TNJAKE
Wings on the Vortex are darned hard to beat, nice piece of work, Like! I was close, I did Vortex legs yesterday, burger on the flattop today, going to be 114º here. RAY
Thanks Ray. It's the only way I do wings these days. 114! Dang that's hot. Thanks for the like! That's hot.
Looks good. I think wings are on my Friday night menu this week
Thanks Smokin!
Very nice, I picked up 30 wing drumettes after work to do the same thing tonight.
Thanks Cool!
Those look great !! Glad to see whole wings too . That crunchy tip that some cut off is awesome .
Nice cook Dave .
I appreciate it chop!
Looks great.
Thanks flatbroke!
Looks great Dave! I'm too late for today. Thanks for sharing.

Mike
Thanks Mike!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky