• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

National Chicken Wing Day!

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Thanks John. Now dust up some wings and get them on the grill. GBO!

Dave

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Nice looking wings Dave.......Hail State!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Nice job with the wings!
That vortex is a wing making machine!
Now you got me getting ready to go get a pack of wings, don’t have anything planned for dinner & that would really hit the spot!
Al

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Nice job with the wings!
That vortex is a wing making machine!
Now you got me getting ready to go get a pack of wings, don’t have anything planned for dinner & that would really hit the spot!
Al
Thanks Al. I was going to going to vortex some wings for the family tonight. Since it's National Wing Day, I have to now.

Dave

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Wings on the Vortex are darned hard to beat, nice piece of work, Like! I was close, I did Vortex legs yesterday, burger on the flattop today, going to be 114º here. RAY

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Looks good. I think wings are on my Friday night menu this week

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Those look great !! Glad to see whole wings too . That crunchy tip that some cut off is awesome .
Nice cook Dave .

5GRILLZNTN

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Wings on the Vortex are darned hard to beat, nice piece of work, Like! I was close, I did Vortex legs yesterday, burger on the flattop today, going to be 114º here. RAY
Thanks Ray. It's the only way I do wings these days. 114! Dang that's hot. Thanks for the like! That's hot.
Looks good. I think wings are on my Friday night menu this week
Thanks Smokin!
Very nice, I picked up 30 wing drumettes after work to do the same thing tonight.
Thanks Cool!
Those look great !! Glad to see whole wings too . That crunchy tip that some cut off is awesome .
Nice cook Dave .
I appreciate it chop!
Looks great.
Thanks flatbroke!
Looks great Dave! I'm too late for today. Thanks for sharing.

Mike
Thanks Mike!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.