Nashville "Fried" Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice take on the hot chicken. Looks excellent Mr Disco and I'll have to give that a try !
Keith

That looks delicious, Disco! Welcome back. Hope all works out with your Family. As said above, Family First. Stay strong. Great dish and steps.

Awesome post as always from you surly have missed seeing your post. Prayers that everything is now fine. For sure them southern boys can cook some chicken.

Warren

That chicken looks awesome Disco!

Thank you, Sir!

Awesome post as always from you surly have missed seeing your post. Prayers that everything is now fine. For sure them southern boys can cook some chicken.

Warren

Truth, Warren! I think it is in their DNA!

Great post and good to have you back. Your Rocky Mountain Nashville chicken looks excellent.

Thanks! Canadian cuisine is famous for stealing the best from other places!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky