Nashville "Fried" Chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks fantastic! Great to see you posting again! Great post and informative as always!

Ryan

Reactions: disco
Looks great, this is going on my make very soon list! Good to know the pellet smoker at 400 will crisp it up like that - since I have one! :emoji_sunglasses:

I think Disco missed his calling......he is a wonderful chef.

HT

Thanks for the kind words but I am just a fat old Canadian who likes his groceries.

Looks great, this is going on my make very soon list! Good to know the pellet smoker at 400 will crisp it up like that - since I have one! :emoji_sunglasses:

I was amazed to learn what a great job the pellet grill does on "fried" chicken. The only thing to watch out for is that different smokers have more or less direct heat which affects the cooking time.

Man that sounds and looks damn good, thanks for the method, bookmarked this one for a future feast.

Having fried chicken without having to dunk them in a deep fryer is awesome.

Hey, lovely recipe, it looks delicious. I would recommend checking out Crimson Coward Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe too.

Last edited by a moderator:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky