Nasa?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My wife was working from home, but really couldn't pay attention to the TV. Her response to the delay was, "Well, now I can watch everything from the prep to the launch." It's just a matter of perspective. She is a science nerd who has seen three live shuttle launches, two from the VIP stands, due to a previous employer. I've got my own distant connections, shared a live launch with her, but I'm just a nerd who loves science.

I don't understand how a little weather can scrub a mission, I'm sure the rocket can handle just a touch more than a little rain, wind and lightening. These rockets are designed for inclement weather conditions and harsh atmospheres, aren't they?

I love when they stream the launches in Ultra High Def. They look and sound amazing on my system.

Outside of the early Apollo missions I don't think I've watched a space launch.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky