My view, and it isn't QView or exciting!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

head-wall.gif

Oh yeah, Charlie.  That looks like a whole lot of fun. 

Gary

Kinda like being in a smoker with a lot of other sausages sitting up in holders waiting on the lady to come by with a little marinade to make you feel more tender. Stay safe.

Charley I would find that nice,compared to ripping carpet,painting and laying new floor

Have a safe trip

Richie

Hi Tropics - I see you have a wife just like mine !!!

Cranky - make the most of those complimentary pretzels - they may be better than the hotel food,,,

I hate that view. Nothing like being trapped in a tube with 100 people too close.
Last time I flew the little magazine in back of the seat in front of me had instructions for an origami fighter jet from a dollar bill. Killed an hour. Still have it.
Safe travels, Cranky!
Dan

This year has been around 70% travel for me. I hit Diamond status with Hilton, so that says a lot there.

I'm in Atlanta for the week, and to make it worse, the conference isn't downtown like it has been for the last several years, it's at one of the airport hotels. Not a lot to do around here without a taxi ride.

Mose, the only magazine in the seat pocket for me gave instructions on what to do in a water landing...

Cranky gnome will be watching over your smoker
while you're away.
Have a safe trip.

Ed

HA! Have you been on the phone with my bride? She said almost the same thing earlier! That's just funny stuff there!

Here's the new pit boss...

Rumor has it that Cranky Gnome is a bit intimidated! :biggrin:

This year has been around 70% travel for me. I hit Diamond status with Hilton, so that says a lot there.

I'm in Atlanta for the week, and to make it worse, the conference isn't downtown like it has been for the last several years, it's at one of the airport hotels. Not a lot to do around here without a taxi ride.

Mose, the only magazine in the seat pocket for me gave instructions on what to do in a water landing...
I feel your pain my good friend. Chin up. Make time for yourself. Brian

Last edited:
When I travel I tell them if it's more than one night, I don't care if I have to stay at a Red Roof Inn, there has to be a Pub with food within walking distance...

When I travel I tell them if it's more than one night, I don't care if I have to stay at a Red Roof Inn, there has to be a Pub with food within walking distance...

Always a bar where I stay, and they feed us quite well. Just not always what I want.

Da-Plane---Da-Plane!!! 
eek.gif

I remember being in a plane---My last time was in August of 1970. (more than 46 years ago!)

I Don't miss it either!

Bear

Have fun Cranky!

My clastropobia would not handle that well!

Don't worry, sending the Smokin' Angel to guard your Smoker, and the Travel Angel to watch over you while you are gone!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky