My TIP of the Winter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
Make damn sure the CAT is out of the dryer before starting it !  Just Sayin . Yes I have been missing in action but I now have internet back at home so hopefully I will be around a little more .

Welcome back good to see ya again

Glad to hear from you again....I was starting to worry it was something I said.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

SOB

Hey Dude where you been? How is the daughter doin - glad to see you back

Quote:
Hey Dude where you been? How is the daughter doin - glad to see you back
Quote:
Welcome back..
Quote:
Glad you're back!

Got qview to back up your tip?
Quote:
Glad to hear from you again....I was starting to worry it was something I said.
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

SOB
Quote:
Welcome back good to see ya again
Quote:
Hard to accept the cat story without C-view, could you please re-enact the event and take pics or video.  
icon_rolleyes.gif

welcome back!
Quote:
LOL... I bet the cat is glad your back at the computer and away from the laundry... That is if there still is a cat!

Thanks to each of you ... I have been pretty down on my luck with no net @ home , work banned everyone from being online , my oldest daughter has been in and out of the hospital with MRSA staph infection ... My youngest has been keeping me very busy playing 7th grade volleyball , basketball and track .  I still manage to smoke our foods alot and have been catering for our church twice a month ... It's really good to see this place again . I will get Q-view next time I have an attack proof suit to wear . Cat almost scratched me to death when I opened the dryer door .

Buddy

Thanks to each of you ... I have been pretty down on my luck with no net @ home , work banned everyone from being online , my oldest daughter has been in and out of the hospital with MRSA staph infection ... My youngest has been keeping me very busy playing 7th grade volleyball , basketball and track .  I still manage to smoke our foods alot and have been catering for our church twice a month ... It's really good to see this place again . I will get Q-view next time I have an attack proof suit to wear . Cat almost scratched me to death when I opened the dryer door .

Buddy
I think we are just glad to have you back! I will deff keep you & your family in my prayers! God Bless!

Sorry to hear about your hard times & you are in our prayers as well. Glad your back & still smoking! Sounds like a feisty cat! 

Al

One of the meanest cats I've ever had but she will go to war to protect us from all comers .... Thanks for the prayers ... They have worked and are working .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky