My simple UDS Cart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ruonfire

Original poster
Dec 9, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Hello,

Here are some pics of my cart. I used an old Charbroil propane BBQ that I was going to throw out.

Removed the main lid and side burner, painted it and added some table area. I did have to attach the

cart to the UDS with L brackets to make it sturdy.

Thanks for looking!

59b42699_UDSCart.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: meateater
You did a really nice job on that cart. I bet it is really handy

Very nice.That is the best looking plywood i have ever seen.looks awesome.I also like your grill station/man corner...lol

That looks fantastic, especially the shelves. They are a must unless you have three hands. The towel holder is pretty slick too.

Very Nice Work!!

icon_cool.gif

You did a greta job on the cart and you have thought of just about anything that you might need for the smoking. There's just one thing missing......................The cooler full of beer..

Thats a great idea you had there, makes me want to weld me a cart but the price of steel is so high it would cost too much.

lol i got slapped by the wife, with out showing her the text i asked her what the rod (the paper towel holder) was for she asked if it was a water hook up and i told her, no silly its wife holder, you slip her on top of it so you know where she is at, at all times........the expression was worth the slap.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky