My new toy showed up today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's where I got it from. I used it for the first time this weekend. LOVED it. I used it for jerky and it saved soooo much time. Our other smoker friends are already envisioning borrowing it this summer for their Q
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Thank you much PC, just ordered it and got a -$10 off for checkout with Google
icon_cool.gif
. Can't wait to get my Buckboard cure and the slicer and try my hand at some bacon, bacon,bacon!!!!!!!

That's what I love to hear!!!!!!

Smoked -

The problems was there were NO FRESH BRISKETS! Only the corned beefs. I've been craving a nice sliced smoked fresh brisket and they corned them all for the holiday. Not one single packer in any of the local stores.

How long did it take to get your grinder from LEMS? I ordered the "200 WATT #8 GRINDER EXTRA LARGE METAL PAN" on the 11th and they haven't even taken my money out yet. The nline status just says "In Progress." My old rival is on it's last leg had to let it cool off after about 4 pounds of pig meat last Sunday.

Yeah thin bacon is definately better. I did mine by hand and some slices were thick as jerky! Chewy to that thick!

Enjoy Theresa!

Lem was super quick with my delivery, email them and ask...they are super good with customer service.

we just found a place that makes me not want to walk into a butcher shop ever again.....best damn meat prices I've seen, comes direct from a major meat cutter (IBP), granted you buy in bulk but when you can get bottom round and even tri tip at less then 3.00 a pound!!!!!! and they have tons of briskcuit there also dirt cheap......I didn't write down all the prices, but I know it's where we will go and it's like 12 minutes from the house!!!!!!! it's sort of like a costco or sams, smaller scale and more geared to restraunt supply.......man am I a happy sob today.....
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Slicer Came Today!! Box was on the door step. Had to put it into action. Only had a block of cheddar cheese, but it sliced it thin and tasty. Hefty, well made (hate that every thing is made in china) and wish it was made in a local factory by UAW guys.

Look forward to the buckboard bacon..........still waiting for the cure.......

Smoked -

Congrats on the new supplier!

I got a call from LEMS today. Nice folks! I ordered a blade that wasn't right for the grinder so they didn't ship or charge me untill they talked to me. I've been running around alot lately so I missed the calls and apparently the batery in my pnone is dead so no messages. Should be here on Wednesday.

Went by Wally World again last night and still no briskets although it was 1130 pm I still think it's strange - 3 weeks and no fresh briskets!

PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky