My Mistake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Maryland Eastern Shore
Hey guys haven't been on in a while just been a busy time for me but in case you were wondering I'm still on the right side of the dirt!! I think?

Tried my first ABT'S and what a flop. Everything went well flavor was good peppers furnished by my neighbor fresh out of his garden mild banana peppers. Apple Wood for the smoke and here we go start smoker went on to do something else and forgot to check temp in smoker and Holy S--- its 400 open door to a fine pile of char only a very few were eatable but they did taste excellent. I well for sure being again and pay closer attention I guess I could make an excuse and say senior moment. Had Q-view up till the final exposure no need to post flops.

Warren

I like Flop View!  
icon_biggrin.gif
  Sorry bout your ABT's  

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky