My memorial day menu Q-view to come

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ecto1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2010
Spring, Tx
First as a Vet I want to say Happy Memorial Day!  I can't believe my kids had to go to school but that is another story.

On the menu today it is gonna be a large feast.  I have been asked to cook for a large family get together and I could not say no. 

4 Racks of Ribs

2 Whole Chickens

20 pounds of leg quarters

10 pounds of sausage

2 pounds of moink balls

and enough sides to feed an Army.....

Stay tuned for picks of the spread.

Can't wait for the q-views of this feast...
popcorn.gif
 Have a great Memorial Day..thanks for your service.

Sounds like a great feast for all. What is up with the kids going to school on a nationl holiday WOW

Sounds great!!

I usually take it easy on Memorial Day  and enjoy being a vet..

Glad you are doing something you enjoy and I look forward to the delicious Q-Views.

Craig

Last edited:
Just got home I am beat pics will come tomorrow after work.  It was a great smoke.

Camera is with the wife so I will just post Q-View in Motion.

Last edited:
Nice Vid,

Thanks for posting; looks like a heck of a time
biggrin.gif

I like your style Ecto, you would be a formidable advisory in a comp.

Maybe we'll meet someday 
duel.gif

Nice Vid,

Thanks for posting; looks like a heck of a time
biggrin.gif

I like your style Ecto, you would be a formidable advisory in a comp.

Maybe we'll meet someday 
duel.gif
Nah I am just a big teddy bear if we were at a comp and asked for my recipe I would probably just hand over to you.  As a mater of fact my secret BBQ sauce is just 2 parts salt one part Ketchup.
th_HaHAAHaa.gif

Awesome vid............  now you make me want to go get a video recorder..........
beercheer.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky