• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

My general rub rundown

Hamdrew

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 17, 2021
Red chiles (crushed red)
Dried green chiles (probably have to make yourself)
Onion
Garlic
Pepper
Cavenders
Tony's
MSG/Accent
5spice
Dill Weed
Sage
Oregano
Smoked paprika

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Best Price by the pound...

I've bought whole Chiles from this company a couple of times. Always fresh and top quality...JJ

GonnaSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 19, 2018

I've bought whole Chiles from this company a couple of times. Always fresh and top quality...JJ
Oh great, just what I needed. Another way to spend money.....:emoji_wink:

Hamdrew

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 17, 2021

i grow them, too, but have too supplement a LOT with dried jalapeno powder i can get at the store for $12/lb

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Oh great, just what I needed. Another way to spend money.....:emoji_wink:
I hear you...I need to restock. I have a $100+ order in my cart, waiting for my Accountant to authorize the funds. So far no response! She'll get a taste for Enchiladas and open the purse strings....JJ

GonnaSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Sep 19, 2018
I hear you...I need to restock. I have a $100+ order in my cart, waiting for my Accountant to authorize the funds. So far no response! She'll get a taste for Enchiladas and open the purse strings....JJ
Yeah, I hear you about the "Accountant". I am the captain of my ship, but I do have an Admiral.......

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.