My general rub rundown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hamdrew

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 17, 2021
Herbs de provence and a new green curry powder that tastes mostly of lemongrass were the differences this time

Attachments

• KIMG0591.JPG
    KIMG0591.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 41
Red chiles (crushed red)
Dried green chiles (probably have to make yourself)
Onion
Garlic
Pepper
Cavenders
Tony's
MSG/Accent
5spice
Dill Weed
Sage
Oregano
Smoked paprika

Reactions: kruizer
Best Price by the pound...

I've bought whole Chiles from this company a couple of times. Always fresh and top quality...JJ

Reactions: Hamdrew
Best Price by the pound...

I've bought whole Chiles from this company a couple of times. Always fresh and top quality...JJ

i grow them, too, but have too supplement a LOT with dried jalapeno powder i can get at the store for $12/lb

Oh great, just what I needed. Another way to spend money.....:emoji_wink:

I hear you...I need to restock. I have a $100+ order in my cart, waiting for my Accountant to authorize the funds. So far no response! She'll get a taste for Enchiladas and open the purse strings....JJ

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I hear you...I need to restock. I have a $100+ order in my cart, waiting for my Accountant to authorize the funds. So far no response! She'll get a taste for Enchiladas and open the purse strings....JJ
Yeah, I hear you about the "Accountant". I am the captain of my ship, but I do have an Admiral.......

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky