My Christmas present arrived early

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rexster314

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast

Wife ordered a slicer for me (kinda knew about it) that arrived yesterday. It's an MTN 10" electric slicer. Tried it out on a boneless ham and some prime rib leftovers. Got some great shaved, deli style meat. Very quiet, sharp, and included a sharpening attachment and extra drive belt. For the money it works great. Weight around 35 pounds and except for a piece of plastic shield on the tray, almost everything else is metal.

Last edited:
Rexster , welcome to our World. You have already made several of us very Jealous
cool.gif
. But that's O.K. , we will be good and not whine
ROTF.gif

Now , get some meat and show us how it works...
biggrin.gif

Have fun and as always . . .

Merry Christmas! Nice present.

I am pretty sure that is the next toy on my list. Just have to make sure I do not slice after barbequing, since I am most likely to be inebriated.
beercheer.gif

Last edited:
How much was that slicer?
I walked into a store in London Ontario Canada; it sold restaurant equipment and such.  Just looking that day and spotted that slicer.  I joking said, I would give him $350 for it, he laughed and said you best take a look at the price tag.  So I went over and looked, they had it priced at $529.  I said Oh well! And said that is too expensive for me and started to walk out.  As I opened the door, he hollered, If you have the $350 in cash, it’s yours, I had that so I brought it home.

I walked into a store in London Ontario Canada; it sold restaurant equipment and such.  Just looking that day and spotted that slicer.  I joking said, I would give him $350 for it, he laughed and said you best take a look at the price tag.  So I went over and looked, they had it priced at $529.  I said Oh well! And said that is too expensive for me and started to walk out.  As I opened the door, he hollered, If you have the $350 in cash, it’s yours, I had that so I brought it home.
Nice Score!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky