MY BIGGEST BURGER YET!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very Cool! My past Cooking Buddies, are 28 and 30 in Feb! Enjoy your time with that Young Fella! The Burger looks great! Especially the EXTRA BABY SWISS melted all over!
We are Divided between the women liking Plain Burgers with Ketchup, maybe Bacon. And the men wanting Cheese plus. Usually Raw Onion, but Fried Peppers and Onions, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato, Ketchup, Spicy Brown Mustard and or Mayo, are all top choices. Nice work...JJ

Reactions: yankee2bbq
Very Cool! My past Cooking Buddies, are 28 and 30 in Feb! Enjoy your time with that Young Fella! The Burger looks great! Especially the EXTRA BABY SWISS melted all over!
We are Divided between the women liking Plain Burgers with Ketchup, maybe Bacon. And the men wanting Cheese plus. Usually Raw Onion, but Fried Peppers and Onions, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato, Ketchup, Spicy Brown Mustard and or Mayo, are all top choices. Nice work...JJ
Thanks JJ! Ryder and I had a blast doing this together. I'm sure we will have a lot more fun cooks in the future! All the topings you mentioned would be welcome on any burger I eat! With this pumpernickel loaf all I could think while eating it was the next one of these I make I think I'll cure a Chuck roast before grinding....add some sourkrout and Russian dressing along with all that baby swiss!!that would make one heck of a "Rueben burger"

Reactions: MJB05615
Jesus Christo Travis!! That is nothing short of insane. I'm starting to think you're an insomniac and stay up all night dreaming up these monstrosities. I heard this morning that the government just approved a grant to Johns Hopkins Hospital to research a cure for your illness. Personally I hope they are unsuccessful because I get one heck of a kick out of these creations. They do say that insanity is hereditary and apparently Ryder got it...I just don't know who inherited it from whom :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, great job and keep 'em coming!!

Robert

Jesus Christo Travis!! That is nothing short of insane. I'm starting to think you're an insomniac and stay up all night dreaming up these monstrosities. I heard this morning that the government just approved a grant to Johns Hopkins Hospital to research a cure for your illness. Personally I hope they are unsuccessful because I get one heck of a kick out of these creations. They do say that insanity is hereditary and apparently Ryder got it...I just don't know who inherited it from whom :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, great job and keep 'em coming!!

Robert
Thanks Robert !! And no I do not stay up....but I do have dreams about this stuff. The crazy part is you guys only get to see the stuff from the dreams I remember!! Who knows what I come up with that I cant remember! Lol! And I think your right. Ryder has definitely got the same illness! Man this was so fun to do! And I'll try to keep the insanity rolling!

Nice Burger, Travis!!
Better take that "Thing" out and drive over it a couple times, so Ryder can get his mouth around it !!!
Like.

Bear

Not just a great burger but an experience you will both remember! Kudos and a big like!
Thanks disco! I hope we have more cooks like this to remember!
Nice Burger, Travis!!
Better take that "Thing" out and drive over it a couple times, so Ryder can get his mouth around it !!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! Lol might take a big truck on this one!

Holy cow ! Great idea . Those are times they don't ever forget . Shapes who they're gonna be .

Holy cow ! Great idea . Those are times they don't ever forget . Shapes who they're gonna be .
Thanks chop! Trying to make good memories! I know things like this shaped who I am today...i may have steered from it in my late teens /early twenties...but I came back around.

That's a Man vs. Food burger. If 1/8 of it left, food won. :emoji_grin:. Looks amazing though. Need to try it.
Lol! Thanks! Give it a try sometime... Honestly this would be a fun way to feed a group of people. Cut into wedges and put out a plater of toppings so they can top the way they want.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky