My All Night Brisket with Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gasser, The temps have been rock steady around 225. and the Dewar's is holding on too.
I might try to grab an hour or 2 of shut eye later.
Chloe the Wonder Dog has check out and gone to sleep dreaming of brisket for breakfast.
Ron

lmao..........yeah........rosco couldn't hang with me my last all nite brisket smoke...........tho i didnt start mine till 10 pm........i wanted mine for supper

d8de

Yep, I'll wrap my up and put it to bed for a few hours when it's done. Probably have it for Lunch of Supper depending on what my wife wants....... I'd eat the dang thing right now if I could.
Planning on making some beans to go with it. I'll throw them on in the morning. Should have bought some sausage and made a Fatty for Breakfast, I wasn't thinking clearly. I saw cheap meat and lost my mind
icon_lol.gif
Ron

heheheh

if nuttin else.........once it hits 170.....wrap it up.....put in oven at 200 with temp probe stuck in it.......with alarm turned on..........

no shame in that they say........
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

d8de

IF you would of read my post....").....under poultry.......you would of seen.....i did one with jeffs rub........and one without..........

buot 2 hours......or till internal temp reached 170........both turned out GREAT........the one with jeffs rub had ALMOST a bark.......but was good.......some heat, and some sweetness.........great rub.........

d8de

thats the dewars dude...........bah.......scotch........i use it as paint remover..............LOLOL..........j/k..........

d8de

7 hours in and she's looking good. Put in another load of apple, filled the water pan. Now for a little shut eye. No worries about over sleeping, my 4 legged alarm clock will make sure I'm up to check it in a few hours.
Ron

Well, the brisket hit 190 at 7:30 this morning. I took it out and warped it in foil and now it is resting for later.
I think it looks good, I can't wait to cut into it.
Pic 1 Good Morning Brisket, Pic 2 Just out of the smoker, Pic 3 and 4 inside waiting to be wrapped. Pic 5 "Did somebody say brisket?"
I'll post some more Q-view later when I cut it.
Thanks for all the help though the night and nice comments.
Ron
870ba9ac_vbattach15242.jpg

7f861444_vbattach15239.jpg

92f10f28_vbattach15240.jpg

64b32400_vbattach15241.jpg

fd26b942_vbattach15238.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky