My 360 air fryer pork loin.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I'm only 2 cooks into this 360 air fryer thing. And I must say that I'm impressed.

P1060366.jpg

The guest of the meal. Trimmed and tied the night before. I bought this Adobo Cilantro with lime because it sounded good. And it is very good. It got a decent rub of it.

P1070377.jpg

Fresh veggies. Shrooms fried/basting in olive oil and buttter. Asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with the Adobo. And given a quick broil in the oven.

P1070378.jpg
P1070378.jpg

Pork going for a ride. 400 degrees for 30 minutes. At 145-155 IT.

P1070380.jpg

On the board resting.

P1070383.jpg

Plated up. And drizzled with some reduced balsamic vinegar.
Oh, there are a few cut and roasted sage and parm. potatoes in there. Very pleased with this meal and will do this again without changing a thing.

Last edited:
Looks good and you guys are killing me with these rotisseried pork loins! I'm gonna
have to head to Costco tomorrow and pick up a loin.

Steve that looks fantastic. Shrooms have some really nice color,did you use a CI for them? LIKE
Richie

Good looking plate! Everything on that plate are some of my favorite foods. Pork,aspearigus,shrooms ,potatoes. Man that air fryer did a great job on that pork loin. Nicely done !

Good looking plate! Everything on that plate are some of my favorite foods. Pork,aspearigus,shrooms ,potatoes. Man that air fryer did a great job on that pork loin. Nicely done !

Thanks! That little oven really does a nice job.

Wow, look like those air fryers can cook up just about everything! Nice job, Like. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky