My 24x50 Shirley clone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shannonc

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 5, 2017
Central Tx.
I havent been on here for a while now. Between getting cookers built, loosing my mom in Jan. And my FNL in Feb. Its been a rough year.
Anyway on to the good stuff. I liked Pauls design so much I had to have one, but I couldnt afford one so I built my own with some different touches to it. I completed it in Febuary. It cooks like a dream.
Specs are 24x50 cabinet model with a 24x33 vertical and insulated firebox. On to the pics.
20191004_180421.jpg
20191005_122118.jpg
20191005_122126.jpg
20191005_152626.jpg
20191019_174841.jpg

That is an absolute beauty of a rig. I’ll second what Al said you got some talent! I will be waiting to see the Q that thing puts out!!

Reactions: shannonc
Another great looking cooker!! That's two I've seen from you in the last couple minutes :emoji_wink: I just noticed that you're in Central Texas. What area do you call home? I'm northwest of Austin in Lago Vista.

Robert

You are a master craftsman, some truly great talent there! The door handles are a exquisite touch too, really a wonderful piece of work, Like! RAY

Reactions: shannonc
Another great looking cooker!! That's two I've seen from you in the last couple minutes :emoji_wink: I just noticed that you're in Central Texas. What area do you call home? I'm northwest of Austin in Lago Vista.

Robert
I'm in Bastrop. The other one I posted is for sale.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky