Mule's 15.67 LB brisket with long Qview UDS or MES 40???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
I am watching. I vote uds. Will it fit in the mes?

grilling_smilie.gif

It is going to have to be tied for the MES. Not sure about the UDS. It is suppose to storm here tomorrow. The MES is in my shop. So it would be dry. I hope the weather allows for the UDS. I will just wait and see what happens.
Happy smoken. David

That thing will hold temps like a champ, you know that.    
biggrin.gif

Hey, David! Good to hear from you Brother! Looks like you're off and running...looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!

:popcorn

Red

I am going to do a briskey soon. Never done one before so I am glad your using the uds.

Last edited:
Farmer. The first cook I did on this UDS was a overnight brisket. I dialed in the temperature and went to bed. Slept like a baby. Temp was still good the next morning.

I do need to remake my fire basket with bigger expanded metal. To let the ash fall out better on a long smoke.

Looks nice, I'll be watchin for the rest of the Q view show for sure ! Thumbs Up :sausage:

Justin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky