movie last night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dono

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2007
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
o.k. this is proof beyond a dought that I am a smoking nut lol
I was watching a movie last night called " street Kings" it's a good cop / bad cop drama, anyway there is a scene were the good guy / bad guy is at this house up in the hills in LA and they find a couple of dead bad guys, BUT!!!!! in the back ground there is a funky looking smoker beside the shed, did anyone see this and if you did what make is it? it looks kinda like an old school bbq with a fire box on the side, and it's red.

anyway just a fun question if anyone watches the movie let me know if you can I.D the smoker
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_idea.gif

I havent seen that one but me and my brother in law were watching Trainig Day ( awesome movie ) and like you say , during the movie there were a couple shots of smokers, and I kept sayin "hey did you see that smoker!". He would just laugh at me, but that's alright.

P.S. remember the grill in fast and furious, that was pretty kool.

We just rented "Street Kings" earlier in the week. I am sure we will watch it again over the weekend so I will look out for the smoker.

How do you like Keanu Reeves line to the kid who was going to buy the machine gun about not knowing his heritage. I won't repeat it here, not wanting to offend anyone. But it's hilarious.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky