Mother’s Day bbq with the family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Spent Mother’s Day day bbq with the family. My parents, sisters and her family, sons their wives and grandchildren. Best part was 3 young foster children were able to attend and enjoy the day in the outdoors look at cattle, horses etc. stuff they don’t normally get to do cause of the cards they been dealt. We kept it simple due to the number of kids attending and make it enjoyable and easy to eat with hands if needed. It was a great day. I don’t normally eat hot dogs but these were pretty good.tried to make DanMcG DanMcG proud and had 3. The company was wonderful, weather perfect and the view not bad either. Hope you all had an equally blessed day.
D0A7FFAC-16C0-410A-8404-265377B6C71C.jpeg

E12961AA-A308-4F3E-A35B-FCB01A6AA754.jpeg
AF23EF84-CB51-48B6-93BB-DED076A31BB0.jpeg
E9B65EC9-6ADB-4BAF-A748-51E81345C67D.jpeg
9208C22D-5018-4F6A-8220-51FFBE5B4BDB.jpeg

Last edited:
What more could one want. Looks like a beautiful day with a beautiful view and some delicious food! Making memories for some foster children puts it over the top. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: flatbroke
Simplistic but spectacular. The right environment and the right company can make for a great experience. Doesn't need to be fancy to be great. Great to hear about the foster kids getting to enjoy something they would not otherwise have been able to connect with. Like you, I don't typically eat hot dogs....but....sometimes...ya just gotta go back to your childhood :emoji_wink: I know I do a couple times a year.

Robert

Nothing like a good, simple meal spent with family. And I tell ya...That view will make a bologna sammich great.

Jim

Looks like a great day all-around FB. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky