More stuffed onions .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This looks nothing short of amazing Rich.
Thanks Robert . I just bought a Weber Smokefire EX4 . I have a hundred days to get a full refund if I don't like it . So I've used it almost everyday since last Saturday . I love it so far .

I'm thinking through a Mexican themed version of these using top sirloin and some authentic spice combinations.
That sounds fantastic . Great idea .

Looks great Rich! The stuffed onions is something I’ll have to try too. I really like how the meat picks up some smoke flavor with the top of it exposed.

Nicely done! And that sauce sounds fantastic.

Reactions: chopsaw
Those are some good looking vittles there Rich! I would love a plate of that any day!
Thanks bud . Gonna be great on a cold day , and I'm thinking a cross cut slice on a bun would be good also .

Looks great Rich! The stuffed onions is something I’ll have to try too. I really like how the meat picks up some smoke flavor with the top of it exposed.
Thanks Joe . I agree . Smoke on these was perfect .
It's weird , I used some of the insides I scooped out in fried potatoes , and everybody commented on how good they were . Could be because you capture all the onion juice with the scoop . So that's a side benefit .

Nicely done! And that sauce sounds fantastic.
That sauce is insanely good . He does a great job with that stuff . He builds some fantastic pasta sauces .

Looking real good, Rich. You son sure shows some talent-
Thanks Gary . Been cooking with him since he was in diapers . He's 26 now .

I love to finish up a meal with some bread and gravy too.
Boy me too . When he does the meatball meal , he bakes the meatballs and makes that sauce / gravy . Some fresh bread and it's on . Man it's good . He gets that meat mix super tender .

Those look fantastic. The stuffing sounds amazing, but that gravy, yeah buddy that takes it over the top. Very nicely done for sure. I’m going to explore a meatloaf stuffing. Might have to include gravy this winter. Sure appreciate the mention too.

Man those look phenomenal!! You took the ball with these stuffed onions and then knocked it put of the park! Sauce sounds great. I need to decide it lol. Is it like a standard Swedish meatball sauce?

Those look fantastic. The stuffing sounds amazing, but that gravy, yeah buddy that takes it over the top.
It's a Swedish meatball recipe . Gravy goes with it . Great flavor that worked with the onion .
Thanks for the comment and the idea .

. Sure appreciate the mention too.
I always try to give credit where credit is due .

And another great onion success. nice final plating
Thanks for the comment David .

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Man those look phenomenal!!
They are really good . Stuffed on the onion is a fun way to do them .
Thanks for lookin .

Sauce sounds great. I need to decide it lol. Is it like a standard Swedish meatball sauce?
I believe it is . Sour cream , coriander worsey sauce . I'll have to see what else is in there .

Boy howdy Rich, that looks like something that was made at a restaurant that I couldn't afford to eat at! Beautiful piece of work and a big Like! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky