More stuffed onions .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks like something that was made at a restaurant that I couldn't afford to eat at! Beautiful piece of work and a big Like!
Lol ,,, ok .
That's a nice comment . Thank you . Just thinking it'd be good with some Italian stuffed in and some parm and red sauce over the top .

Reactions: MJB05615
Wow Rich your on a real roll. Those onions look fantastic!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: chopsaw
Thanks Robert . I just bought a Weber Smokefire EX4 . I have a hundred days to get a full refund if I don't like it . So I've used it almost everyday since last Saturday . I love it so far .

That sounds fantastic . Great idea .
Hi chopsaw now that you've had your smokefire for awhile what's your impression. Do you have any regrets not getting the ex6 instead. I'm deciding whether to get one or maybe another brand of pellet grill

what's your impression.
I have a bunch of cooks on it . Going to post the results / experience at some point .
I actually really like it . I have just under 1k bucks in it , with the front shelf added and the dual locking larger wheels . Makes some great food .

Do you have any regrets not getting the ex6 instead.
I don't , but I'm not cooking for a bunch of people . This actually has quite a bit of room .
I'll have more info when I post a thread on the cooks and use . I'll tag you so you don't miss it .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky