More Friends, More Dino Ribs (Lotsa Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice cool Robert! That smoker you built is a real deal cooker!
Thanks for the compliments about the smoker. That thing has exceeded every expectation I had when it was started.
My honey do list is so long I think it will be till next fall before I can get to working on my new concept smoker that will replace the copper pot
Replace the Copper Pot or supplement it? That cooker has been an institution around here for a long time. I'd hate like heck to see it retired.

Robert

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thanks for the compliments about the smoker. That thing has exceeded every expectation I had when it was started.

Replace the Copper Pot or supplement it? That cooker has been an institution around here for a long time. I'd hate like heck to see it retired.

Robert
Start a petition...save "The Copperpot" :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

Robert
Well in truth we will see...... I do love it though.....
Start a petition...save "The Copperpot" :emoji_laughing:

Ryan
LOL
Better yet start a Go Fund Me account to get the funds for me to drive up there and buy the thing :emoji_laughing:

Robert
In reality....If my concept turns out the way I'm thinking, you might need that fund, having it go up for sale isn't out of the question......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky