More Friends, More Dino Ribs (Lotsa Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I could make a meal off the corn and pasta salads. Looks darn good. And those ribs….just icing on that beautiful meal.
Thanks Jim!! I could have about made a meal out of the salads too, especially being that Evelyn put pepperoni in the pasta salad...but after spending all day cooking ribs I wasn't gonna do without at least one of them :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Damn good looking meal. Love beef ribs, that’s a lot of meat on those bones, and perfectly cooked.

Morning Robert,
Somehow this one slipped by me.
And as usual a beautiful cook/smoke
We also do lots of cool down sides in this weather.

Too bad about the boating for the summer. That is some big lake drop .
And yes not good bumping into hidden treasures at the bottom

David

Another great cook there Robert! Those ribs look phenomenal, I’m sure you know where I’m going with this. If that was my house I think we would have just ate them right off the board. They would have never made it to the table
Thanks so much for the kind words Al. I'll warn you though....be careful what you wish for. It ight just show up on your door step :emoji_wink:

Robert

Wow another great meal and shared with friends. And rain ! Sounds like a great day Robert !
Yes sir Keith, any time you get to share a meal with friends, it is a pleasure. Was nice to have the full mix of things to enjoy, including the rain. Been so long it was almost like seeing something we'd never seen before :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Dino beef ribs are my favorite meat to smoke and eat. Over the fence and out of the park Robert, you nailed that cook, nice work!
Thank you my friend. When you have good meat and a smoker that's a dream to cook on, it makes life much easier. of course having a supportive wife is a big help too :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Love those ribs! Cool salads are always tasty when it's hot!
Thanks Ryan. We are loving them too...and it's a good thing. Just got a huge order of them and still have 14 racks in the freezer so lots more to come.

Robert

Looks like a top notch meal there Robert
Appreciate it Jim. Nothing fancy, just basic backyard BBQ done somewhat Texas style....at least the ribs anyway. Not sure that hummus qualifies as a Texas tradition :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Executed with perfection Robert! I've got a double set of 4 bones in the freezer just waiting to find their way to the smoker. Doubt I can match your gorgeous looking ribs but gonna give it a go and see.
Thank you very much Matt but your accolades are a quantum leap of faith my friend. I have no doubt you'll crush it when you smoke the ones you have.

Robert

Reactions: schlotz
A little late to the party Robert, but boy do those ribs look fabulous. Nicely done

Point for sure
Chris

Late to the party too. I was actually flossing my tooth. Anyways, great looking beef ribs! And I understand with the rain situation. Been dry here too. And I know what it feels like to water plants/garden every day…non stop!

Heck YEAH!! Robert, I really like how those look, very nice indeed. Those fresh veggies in that plated pic appear to looking at that rib and smiling, probably thinking, "You won't last long, haha."
Thank you for the kind words my friend. This time I actually slowed down a bit while eating. I tend to go through food like Grant went through Richmond. Still though, that big ol' rib didn't last long :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Looks really good there. Pass some over this way if you please.
Absolutely Steve!! One big plate headed your way sir :emoji_wink: Got plenty more in the freezer if you ever find your way to this part of the country.

Robert

Just looks so delicious Robert. That time with friends is special for sure. Nice keeping connected and a super cook. I really like that cooker you made. Makes some darn good looking grub.
Very much appreciate it sir. Always nice to spend time with friends and share a meal. Thanks for the accolades on the smoker. I'm loving that thing!! It's actually getting used more than any other smoker I've ever had. The thing is a dream to cook on.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky