More Bear Problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
John don’t worry about missing a post or ten here. We all care far more about your health than missing a comment on a post. Rest up and follow doctors orders. We want you around a long time! Prayers for you and your family. There is likely not much we can do to help but if there is surely please reach out.

Appreciate the heads-up John.You take care of yourself my friend. Read what you can, respond when able, and know that you have a huge family out here giving you 100% support.

Robert
Get some rest, and I hope you keep feeling better.
Rest up and take care John, leave the cookin' to Mrs Bear for now. We're all here pulling for you, ready to chat anytime you like. RAY

Thank You Robert, Cliff, and Ray !!
Appreciate the Support!

Bear

Hey John, thanks for the update.
You just take it easy and rest up.
I know I will miss your Ninja cooks but don't worry about not posting any right now.
Your #1 priority is your health.

You, Bear Jr, and Mrs. Bear are in our prayers.

Stu

There is no doubt Mrs. Bear is taking good care of you John! Rest, and get better. Sending prayers and wishes for recovery and brighter days ahead.

Bear, thank you for the update, I did not notice as I have been in and out . Just too busy.

As the others have said . Do what you can when you can. Your rest and health are far more important than a few missed posts and reply's.

Please do as Mrs. Bear says and get better soon.

David

Reactions: 912smoker
John, glad you're gradually improving each day. Like all said above, relax and don't worry about missed posts, etc. And thanks for keeping us posted.

Hoping you recover soon Bear. Your a great help to all on the forum. Remember back in the day you helped me get started curing and the thousands of questions I asked? Lol

Sat on the patio tonight after dinner, thinking and praying for you Bear. I am sure the Lord heard me. Take care.

Reactions: bigfurmn
Bearcarver Bearcarver , glad nothing worse happened. Everyone here will be worse off if something more serious happened. I dont know about everyone else here, but getting a comment or like from you means a lot to me. Hopefully you can recover and at least Ninja again soon. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Best wishes for you Bear! Thoughts and prayers are here for you and your family ! You've been a great inspiration and teacher to me since I was only lurking here! Your step by steps are so helpful. Absolutely love your wife's raspberry chiffon pie ( hope I spelled it right) and the peanut butter melt aways...OMG! So good! So you take care of yourself!

Ryan

John, if your eyes are like mine, and you are on a keyboard and mouse.
Press the "Ctrl" and "Alt" keys with your left hand and use the scroll wheel in your right hand to zoom in and out. That helps my ancient eyes.

Get through this my friend, I have too much to learn from you! (in18 font)

Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky